In today’s world, Property Management is no longer just about maintenance and rent collection, although those can be major tasks within themselves. Our job at HMY Realty Group is to provide the best level of property management service enabling you, the property owner, to get the highest level of return on your investment.
We strive to do our best every day to enhance the communities we serve by providing quality housing and exceptional customer service, while creating awesome jobs for our employees. While the real estate investor is our client, our focus is to keep the tenant happy. In the property management business, when the tenant isn’t happy – no one is happy! When we provide excellent customer service and experience for the tenant, vacancy rates go down and profit for our investors goes up. We accomplish this best by providing our customers the best of both worlds – the experience, skills, pricing, and resources of a large property management company; and the personal touch, customer service, and ability to manage even the smallest detail.
Here are some of the advantages that HMY Realty Group Management Division has to offer:
- We answer every incoming leasing call live
- We advertise on many websites daily
- Our leasing agents are the best in the business and paid solely on commission so that they are highly incented to rent properties quickly
- We are available to show properties days and evenings, 7 days a week
- We are big enough to get great rates on maintenance, and fast turnaround on emergencies saving potential property damage.
- We work daily with all the local assistance agencies for both new and existing tenants, to maintain highest occupancy rates possible.
- Determine rental amount based on current market trends and experience.
- Select qualified tenants through Rental Application, background check, previous rental history & references, credit history and any other applicable means necessary.
- Secure and hold the security deposit and other applicable fees in our FDIC Escrow Account.
- Perform a walk through with qualified tenant(s) and complete a detailed Move in Inspection Form, which records the condition of the property at the time of move in. It serves as the reference to how the property condition is to be upon lease expiration, vacating of the premises, etc.
- Monthly rent collection in a timely manner.
- Perform or arrange for minor repairs. Obtain quotes for and supervise larger repairs if necessary.
…And much more!
Give us a call today at 678-694-1612 — You won’t be disappointed!